CRL – Mount Eden Single Line Enabling Works – MESLEW
The purpose of the MESLEW project was enabling works to reduce the overall City Rail Link programme risk by installing single line running on the North Auckland Line (NAL) to enable C5 construction. The single line running works included a scissor crossover west of Grafton Station, a crossover between Porters Ave and Dominion Rd, OLE & signalling modifications, aerial Earth wire modifications at Mount Eden and alterations to the Porters Ave level crossing.
The work scope undertaken by Alpha Rail included:
- Temporary Wire relocation and reinstatement to support track scissors crossover installation.
- Installation of new electrical sectioning between George street and Kingsland Station.
- Wiring of the new scissor crossover at Grafton Station.
- Installation of new electrical sectioning adjacent to new scissor at Grafton Station.
- Modifications to the aerial Earth Wire between Normandy road and Mount Eden Overbridge.
- Installation of 8 new OLE structures and 1 signals gantry.
Get in touch today
We understand all of the requirements and don't produce
anything that can't be built.
© Copyright 2023 - Alpha Rail Ltd.